Sunny Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what i hate

5 posters

Go down

what i  hate Empty what i hate

Post  anthony99jr Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:13 pm

i hate when people get free ranks i hate bcause people like me work hard for there ranks but no other people just get dam ranks for free my god just stop giving free ranks plz

anthony99jr

Back to top Go down

what i  hate Empty Re: what i hate

Post  Kaylee Sexy Baws Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm

No one is giveing out free ranks and don't be crying about it over forums. Only reason people are getting free ranks is becuse there helping the server but it's also new were geting everthing straight but don't cry about it i underdstand why your mad but please do not cry about it thank you i'll
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Server Sister
Server Sister

https://sunnyserver.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

what i  hate Empty Reply.

Post  Paolo737Pilot Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am

I completely agree with Kaylee above, stop posting shit and crying what you're thoughts are about our actions. We rank people so they help us with the server, why would you get pissed if people help us ? So you know what, STOP IT, if i see one more post about this cluster fuck, i will ban you.

sincerely,
Paolo737Pilot

Paolo737Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  SunOnMoon Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Paolo737Pilot wrote:I completely agree with Kaylee above, stop posting shit and crying what you're thoughts are about our actions. We rank people so they help us with the server, why would you get pissed if people help us ? So you know what, STOP IT, if i see one more post about this cluster fuck, i will ban you.

sincerely,
Paolo737Pilot
Paolo that was little mean and u dont even know her so give her some more chanses.
SunOnMoon
SunOnMoon

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/123344/wogg/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylee Sexy Baws Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Paolo737Pilot wrote:I completely agree with Kaylee above, stop posting shit and crying what you're thoughts are about our actions. We rank people so they help us with the server, why would you get pissed if people help us ? So you know what, STOP IT, if i see one more post about this cluster fuck, i will ban you.

sincerely,
Paolo737Pilot

No reason to ban she just mad becuse she dosen't get a rank and i understand but Jane there no use in crying over forums about it and you guys do have forum ppowers lol XP
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Server Sister
Server Sister

Back to top Go down

what i  hate Empty Reply

Post  Paolo737Pilot Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:04 pm

No sun i do know her and she tends to ignore STAFF a lot, especially in pms, which is something i rlly dont like. Btw this has nothing to do with my reply. And i do not like ppl complainting about such stupid things.

Paolo737Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylee Sexy Baws Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Paolo737Pilot wrote:No sun i do know her and she tends to ignore STAFF a lot, especially in pms, which is something i rlly dont like. Btw this has nothing to do with my reply. And i do not like ppl complainting about such stupid things.

I woulden't jump to stuff there some noobs don't even know how to pm or even know there being pm'ed. Some noobs just build and don't pay anything to the chat screen but when they see somone get promoted from builder to architect and there sitting there working hard for engineer they tend to get mad and i can understand knowing that there working hard and the other person get promoted and doesn't reach the req. But also Jane its becuse there helping the server like i said its new and were prepareing are staff for future caseis No reason to get pissed just move on and earn your rank. So your feel better if you do that, that way. But posting what you don't like on forums could be really bad makeing are server seem unfair this topic will be deleted in three more days.... such as we do not nor we need this topic on are forums
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Server Sister
Server Sister

Back to top Go down

what i  hate Empty Reply to Kaylee.

Post  Paolo737Pilot Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Completely agree on deleting this from the forum. Thank you for clearing things out.

sincerely,
Paolo737Pilot

Paolo737Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Thenormal12 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Jesus Christ, if we're seriously going to start fighting about giving ranks we have another thing coming, so everyone if we could stop giving free ranks now we won't have any problems, people may help us but that doesn't mean we need to rank them.

-Thenormal12
Thenormal12
Thenormal12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylee Sexy Baws Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Were not giveing out free ranks were giveing them to people who is helping us. And its not of there business if were are ranking someone. She shoulden't of posted this on forums we don't care what you hate..
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Kaylee Sexy Baws
Server Sister
Server Sister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum